No, a skincare fridge can be used to store any beauty products you own. As we adore natural and self-made cosmetic products, we primarily use our fridges to store these, as they contain few preservatives and the cold keeps them much fresher for longer. However, there are benefits to keeping every type of beauty product in a cosmetics fridge (see below).
A lot of products can benefit from being kept in a skincare Fridge.
- Natural and self-made products: we recommend keeping all your natural products inside a skincare fridge to prevent the growth of bacteria, increase their shelf-life and keep their quality intact.
- Nail polishes: storing your nail polishes in the fridge prevents them from drying out and ensures easy application.
- Perfumes: that’s right! Keeping your perfume inside a cosmetics fridge will keep its fragrance intact, as perfumes are very sensitive to light and temperature changes.
- Creams and serums: some cream and serum are best kept in the fridge. Not only do products work more effectively when they are refrigerated, they also soothe and boost circulation to the skin.
- Lipsticks: keeping your lipsticks in the fridge will prevent them from becoming too soft during warm periods, allowing for cleaner application.
A regular fridge is too cold for your delicate beauty products. The temperature in our skincare fridges is 10C°, which is the optimal temperature for keeping your cosmetics fresh. There is also the added convenience of having all of your products within easy reach, enabling you to have a hassle-free beauty regime.
Yes, our fridges are mains-powered and not battery-powered.
All Kindd Fridges come with a one year warranty
The Kindd Fridge generates a little noise, but we keep ours in our bedrooms and they cause no sleep disruption.
We always aim for complete customer satisfaction, but if you do need to return an order we’re happy to help. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll guide you through our returns process.